Friday, December 11, 2015

The Mariposa Hotel (A Tangerine Street Romance) by Julie Wright, Melanie Jacobson, Heather B. Moore

The Mariposa Hotel
A Tangerine Street Romance
(a novel in three parts)

Welcome to Tangerine Street

Tangerine Street is a must-see tourist stop with a colorful mix of one-of-a-kind boutiques, unique restaurants, eclectic museums, quaint bookstores, and exclusive bed-and-breakfasts. The Mariposa Hotel, a new resort, has revitalized Seashell Beach, bringing new life to the sleepy beach town. In the charming gardens of the hotel sits a three-hundred-year-old wishing well transported from Mexico. One toss of the coin, a sincere wish, and lives are changed forever…

 * Goodreads * Amazon *

I really love this idea and this series.  This is the third installment in this Tangerine Street Romance series.  All three books revolve around different businesses on Tangerine street and each book has three different stories about three different people.  (The magic number today is three!)  One of the things I love is seeing places and people from previous books pop up in the stories.  It gives the books a feeling of community and familiarity to me as a reader.

I loved each one of these stories.  These authors are good at what they do and they make reading so enjoyable.  I immediately knew when I started Melanie Jacobson's story. Snappy dialogue is her trademark, I think.

The Mariposa Hotel came alive for me.  I could picture the people, the places, and the whole hotel vibe.  I enjoyed every minute I spent reading this book.  It was the perfect diversion for this cold winter day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.