Thursday, May 25, 2017

I'm On Facebook! And FREE books!

A few years ago I started a Facebook page and then decided it was just too much so I didn't follow through with it.  Now, 3 years later, I'm ready to jump in again.  If you have any desire to follow me on Facebook, there is a new button on the left side of my blog.  Or, you can click HERE.  I'll post links to my reviews there, but also freebies I hear about (which I don't do much of here) and just more all around book stuff (deals, events, etc.)

And now, here are some book that are FREE today.  I'm a Kindle girl so these books are on Amazon.  If you don't have a Kindle, you can still read these books with the Kindle app on any device.  Please just double check that the book is still free before buying.  Prices can change quickly.  :)

First up, Paige's Turn by Jennifer Peel.  Jennifer is one of my FAVORITE clean romance authors.  I love, love, love her books!  Pick it up HERE.



Next up is another favorite author of mine, Sheralyn Pratt.  This book is King of the Friend Zone and it is part of the Power of the Matchmaker series.  (also clean romance) You can pick it up HERE.



The next book is part of the Fairy Queen series by Amber Argyle.  It is a fantasy book.  This first book kicks off the series and is novella in size.  If you haven't read this series, this is a good starting place to see if it's something you would enjoy.  Most of the book are also on Kindle Unlimited if you have that.  I think the third book in this series is also free right now.  You can find Of Ice and Snow HERE.



Happy Reading this week!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to like your facebook page! I sent invites to several reader friends and so far 37 have liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.